<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3454460360393480543?origin\x3dhttp://goggigoh.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YThursday, February 5, 2009



I lost my voice yesterday evening. So today, I was on medical leave. Dr's given me 2 days but I hope I can recover by tonight and tomorrow can return to school. Lots of things to do, thus cannot really afford to miss a day. Sigh...

Caeden's cough still hasn't gone away despite it being two weeks. He's having the 3rd lower tooth now, so can be quite difficult as smtimes toddlers fall ill when teething. He can recognise me from far even when I am among a crowd of people. LOL...Yeah...so when will he call out PAPA?


Labels:



transformers language
5:21 PM



HOBBIES

Going on tours to HK & Japan
Watching HK Movies, EPL
Infernal Affairs Trilogy, Divergence
SPL, NewPoliceStory ,
Ipman, Beast Stalker, The Sniper
Doggy-walk, Swimming
Lego-Building, Tudouing

TRANSFORMER

Vincifikation
19041978
Caedifikation
10042008

CHATS



MUSIC



October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009